IMU FAIL - in middle of calibration

Reaction score
Just got my P4P+ back from service after failed Firmware update and decided to go through all the calibrations of vision systems compass IMU etc . . never got to compass. At the end of Step 1 of 6 the step never ends. . no error message just "please wait" while the Front LEDs are solid RED and Rear flash GREEN except ever 30 sec or so the go solid YELLOW for a second. After 10-12 min I shut it off and tried again . . same result. Tried refreshing the firmware and it had no issue with that. Tried IMU Calibration and it went immediately to near the end of STEP 1/6 and after another 10-12 min of nothing but flashing GREENs with occasional YELLOW again I shut it down.

Anyone know about this ?

Relink is fine . . will not complete an IMU Calibration . . Hangs at a point just before completing 1/6 . .and can only shut off manually . . 2hrs on the phone with dji support. and they finally just said "send it back" . . I JUST picked it up yesterday from a DJI CARE firmware fix . . .sad face

Reactions: Ranch5
When doing the calibration, if you do not place it in the correct position, it will just wait, as if hung, are you certain that is not the problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen