IMU CALIBRATION

Reaction score
as it was cold this morning I done a IMU calibration and this is the result, last time I done it all numbers were 0,00 except for z which was 0.01 so I was surprised when I got this result, checking the IMU after it said no need to do a calibration, what
100_0552.JPG
do you think?

AFAIK Acceleration (g) X, Y, Z only means acceleration in those directions.

So unless someone is bumbing the AC while you are doing the calibration the X & Y should be 0.

And Z in earth gravity = -1 (1G = 9.81m/s^2)

Compass raw XYZ should be -300 - +300, Mod 1400-1800, ideally just above 1400 (normal range is 750-2250).
Mod =SQRT(X^2+Y^2+Z^2)
There is no constraint about X, Y, and Z being [-300, 300]

Last edited:
Reactions: ROD PAINTER
as it was cold this morning I done a IMU calibration and this is the result, last time I done it all numbers were 0,00 except for z which was 0.01 so I was surprised when I got this result, checking the IMU after it said no need to do a calibration, whatView attachment 59736 do you think?

Your going down to hell :)

No harm doing a calibration, it only takes a few minutes.

You can get a nice HOT drink and think of the really nice cold drinks here......

Your going down to hell :)

No harm doing a calibration, it only takes a few minutes.

You can get a nice HOT drink and think of the really nice cold drinks here......

well I heard that your going to get lots and lots of rain next week, temperature dropping down to single figures, hope you enjoy it ;);):p

that's much too hot for me that's why we come back here for the BRITISH summer, just mind your Phantom doesn't melt in all that heat,
October to next May is going to be good this year, I'll be able to get lots in with my new P3P, really chuffed with the way it performs, as you told me I would notice a big difference between the P1 V1.1.1 and the P3P

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl