IMU CALIBRATION

Reaction score
Just come across a video on youtube of IMU calibration on the phantom vision 2, is this something that needs doing from time to time with the fc40. Not got my phantom with me at the mo to hook it up the naza software on my lap top to see if this is even a function for the fc40 in the naza software or not.

IMU (inertial measurement unit) is the little box that tells the craft how high it is etc, it sometimes needs a reset, however not all the time, i tend to hook my phantom up to the software every few flights and check if it needs doing.

There is a button in the section for IMU calibration that checks if its needed and advises if it does.

Loads of Youtube videos here

ok cool, something i have never checked with the fc40 so i will do this. I have all ways just thought the compass calibration was what needed doing so glad i came across this. cheers

Some times after a big crash or if for some reason the phantom starts acting real funny and nothing else seems to work to fix it you might need to calibrate the IMU. But its not any thing you need to do very often

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1