IMU Calibration wont start P3S

Reaction score
Hi all, Trying to calibrate my P3S IMU. I was starting to get a bit of drifting and yawing without input so I thought I would calibrate. Haven't done it for about 5 months anyway.

I have put drone in the fridge for 20 mins then fired everything up but the calibration dosant start. It just sits at %0. I have left it for 20 minutes the third time I tried but still stuck at %0. I tried to fly it and got an error saying IMU needs calibrating so it might of started but didn't finish??

Any help would be great thanks!!!

I will be watching to see what responses you get. I am having a similar issue except my bird won't even fly...........but I am having the IMU calibration error message and it wont start......I get a progress bar but no progress. I leave mine in the fridge while it is calibrating. it gets hot when the IMU is off. No luck I left it in the fridge calibrating all night. battery ran till dead then off.....still no numbers in the imu screen.

Hi all, Trying to calibrate my P3S IMU. I was starting to get a bit of drifting and yawing without input so I thought I would calibrate. Haven't done it for about 5 months anyway.

I have put drone in the fridge for 20 mins then fired everything up but the calibration dosant start. It just sits at %0. I have left it for 20 minutes the third time I tried but still stuck at %0. I tried to fly it and got an error saying IMU needs calibrating so it might of started but didn't finish??

Any help would be great thanks!!!
It may be fine, if it doesn't need to calibrate....it doesn't http://

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers