Imu calibration software.

Reaction score
There are a few YouTube videos out on IMU calibration but where is the software download? Is it part of the frimware upgrade? Also is there an easy way to search this forum to see if this topic has already been covered? Sorry. I'm new and still trying to learn how to navigate the web site.

The IMU calibration is in the assistant software. Download the assistant from DJI download center for the model of Phantom you have. Get the windows driver too if your using Windows OS. Install driver and the assistant on you laptop or PC and connect the Phantom to it. power up and you should see where it's connected. Check out you tube video on how to do the calibration. They make it Eaiser by video. The IMU needs to be performed before it get to warm sitting idle. Video help!

The IMU calibration is in the assistant software. Download the assistant from DJI download center for the model of Phantom you have. Get the windows driver too if your using Windows OS. Install driver and the assistant on you laptop or PC and connect the Phantom to it. power up and you should see where it's connected. Check out you tube video on how to do the calibration. They make it Eaiser by video. The IMU needs to be performed before it get to warm sitting idle. Video help!

Thanks, I'll take a look. I had a bent arm from losing a fight with a brick wall during a flyaway. I gutted the shell and using a heat gun with the lower shell upside down I heated the arm and pressed down. Looks about perfect but won't know until I get it in the air. I've already replaced the lower shell once after overheated motors melted the motor mounts. Just about have the guts back in and hope to have a chance to check it out while I still have daylight. If not flying very close to a stable hover I'll order another shell but would like to fly next weekend and probably couldn't get the part by then. I'm getting pretty good at tearing the P2V down and putting it back together. But I'd just as soon never have to again. LOL!

Also is there an easy way to search this forum to see if this topic has already been covered? Sorry. I'm new and still trying to learn how to navigate the web site.
Use the search in my signature and type in the middle of it not the top and you can find most anything in here :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub