IMU calibration required

Even a small crash can cause the imu to get stuck. If it won't calibrate you can often unstick it by giving the AC a gentle but deliberate tap on the side direct;y opposite the point of impact.

Please don't return it to Best Buy. We all end up paying more when people do stuff like that.

Disregard? Did you manage to fix it?

No. Just didn't want to get into a keyboard battle. I said in my original post I might take it to Best Buy and see if I could exchange it. Wrong thing to say. I will fiddle some with it this weekend. I am going to a gun show as an exhibitor and will have two evenings of peace and quiet in a motel room. If not, I will have to send it back to DJI or otherwise get it fixed.

Even a small crash can cause the imu to get stuck. If it won't calibrate you can often unstick it by giving the AC a gentle but deliberate tap on the side direct;y opposite the point of impact.

Please don't return it to Best Buy. We all end up paying more when people do stuff like that.

Yes, I understand. Shouldn't even consider that, and I withdraw my remark.:oops: Thank you for the tip. It only tipped against a cupboard just off the ground.

Thanks again. :)

IMG_1969.PNG
What values to you see on this screen in the GO app?

View attachment 75817 What values to you see on this screen in the GO app?

Hmm. I have it all packed ready to go with me this weekend. When I get it unpacked again, I'll fire up the setup and get that screen up. I'll keep in touch with you about that. Thank you.

*Also, I'll double check the firmware, etc.

Now when I turn on the aircraft, it just keeps beeping loudly.

It needs a firmware upgrade but will only accept about 36% install, then stops. Help coming from DJI.

EDIT: Got the firmware installed. Wore earmuffs and let it doodle its way to completion. Just took some time.

Last edited:
Got 2 phanton 3s. Lost the first one and broke the rc controller on the 2nd. one. I would like to pair the rc controller from the 1st phantom to the 2nd phantom acft. But can't get them to pair together. What am I missing or just don't know?

Sent from my VS990 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers