IMU calibration help

Reaction score
Hello new to the site , I just opened box today for first flight on phantom3 standard. The motors motors don't run smoothly and sound as if fluctuating power. Asked DJI on line they said calibrate IMU however the iTunes U tutorials all show a sensor tab to click that I can't find on the DJI GO app to recalibrate, pl ease help.

Welcome...

It's what google is made for....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: JoBe
Thanks Numone but I have watched the tutorials my issue is I cannot find the sensor tab on the app when I am in it I have searched and followed all directions

Thanks Numone but I have watched the tutorials my issue is I cannot find the sensor tab on the app when I am in it I have searched and followed all directions
While in camera view, go to MC Settings. (Press the small Phantom icon at the top left corner of the screen, then the tab with the same icon)

Scroll up until you see Sensors and press it.

Scroll up until you see IMU Calibration.

These steps are demonstrated at about the 50 second mark of the video posted earlier. If you don't see these screens, try reinstalling the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and Numone
You have got the AC and RC connected, as if you were taking a flight, yes?
Which version of the GO app are you using?

Reactions: JoBe
@Oso

I recently have been very impressed with your posts, as I was typing this @Numone had replied, I think some more data is needed, I think DJI gave him a canned response.

Go guys..... :)

I got to go.. :rolleyes:

Rod

Reactions: JoBe and Numone
@Oso

I recently have been very impressed with your posts, as I was typing this @Numone had replied, I think some more data is needed, I think DJI gave him a canned response.

Go guys..... :)

I got to go.. :rolleyes:

Rod
I thought that DJI always gave a canned response, no? ;)
As for the missing data - I suspect it's that the OP's P3S is simply making the normal motor speed fluctuations it needs to maintain position and level flight.
Even so, I would still recommend an IMU calibration since it's new out of the box.

Cheers sir!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and RodPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.