IMU Calibration failure

Reaction score
20170127_080911.jpg
Trying to calibrate IMU on P$P and it will only go to stage 2 of 6 and then freezes up. Has anyone else seen this problem?

I seem to recall there was some confusion on this. Are you sure you are moving/re-positioning the drone when the image changes. The software does not make it clear when to do so.

I had literally the same exact problem yesterday. You need to position the drone as depicted in the image. I also sat there on step #2 until I put it on it's side.

I seem to recall there was some confusion on this. Are you sure you are moving/re-positioning the drone when the image changes. The software does not make it clear when to do so.
Feeling pretty silly now. Did just that and now all is well. Thanks guys!

No problem. Only reason we know is because we fell into that trap, too.

Reactions: rlphoto69
I think the reason I missed doing that too was after watching it on YouTube and the guy said to not touch it. Sure appreciate your help. This site has been a great resource.
Was it that Tom's Tech video? I think I watched the exact same one. Screwed me up as well.

Hey, i have the same problem as this.. But even though i move the drone into position it wont advance anyway..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20