IMU Calibration Failed and Accelorometer Failed

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Im a newbie here, I just got a PHANTOM 3 professional. I just opened it yesterday, downloaded the app to my ipad mini, did all the required updates. But upon upgrading the system my P3P wont fly. (imu calibration error and accelerometer failed) Need your help please. Thanks

Are you really using an iPad Mini (the original)? If so, you'll need to get a faster device.

Did you verify that the firmware installed properly? Did you try calibrating the IMU?

Hello, Im using ipad mini 3 and I also tried with my iphone 6plus but still same issue. I did the upgrade perfectly i got the .txt update success

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

1af339284e993ade1fd5bded4909e3f5.jpg

What happens after restarting your mobile device, restarting the aircraft, and attempting to do the calibration again?

How many updates did you do? From what I understand if you were below 1.32 then you needed to do that one first then the latest. Going from anything before 1.32 directly to the latest firmware will mess up some of the modules. Just a possibility.

@Bailey5 - tried to call the shop, they will check the unit by monday. Cant wait to see my p3p fly :(

Accelerometer is dead.

You'll need a hardware replacement.

Unfortunately, looks like you got a lemon. Does happen unfortunately.

Hi Guys, brought it back to the shop! I dont know what they did, but its now working. Thanks :)

It seems that way. I haven't had the pleasure of trying that fix personally.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4