IMU calibration after firmware?

Reaction score
After updating the firmware, I can no longer locate the IMU status and calibration buttons in the GO app. Huh? I pushed every button I could think of. What am I forgetting or missing? Also, I have "multiple flight mode" selected, but my IOC slider does not stay green. Not sure what's going on, but status indicates "safe to fly gps". I ddn't fly yet since it's dark now, but I'm no longer as confident as I had been.

BTW - I had no choice in the update, since downloading the GO app is now mandatory for new FPV devices and the update is mandatory it seems.

He's using the older pilot app. My screen does not have a "Sensors" button. :-/

UPDATE: turned everything off and back on, and now it's there. Test flight tomorrow. No clue what that was all about.

Last edited:
I "lost" it too bc I somehow got stuck in the "advanced settings" portion of: Camera; then Aircraft; then Mode; then Sensors. You should be here:
4982d708a3f19b828dfb94e287a34f02.jpg

Then scroll down (that's where I missed)
31e423c89a1190b803dc125ed8664e30.jpg

Voila!!
46484ac1085847c7701dd7ccf744529a.jpg

The new PilotGO app is the same here.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Previously with DJI Pilot you could go to Camera and find the settings screen for IMU before turning on the bird. That was helpful for getting a "cold" IMU. But now I can't get to the camera screen without turning on the bird. Am I missing something?

Alex - see above. They will be grayed out before you turn everything on.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20