Imu and compass,and gyro readings blank

Reaction score
Hi when i go to the sensor reading on the DJI go app there are no values for imu just blank boxes
if i try to calibrate compass after confirming yes to calibrate it dosent take me to the next step (dji dance)

Are you connected to your P3A or P3P when you are trying to see the sensor readings?
Are all the readings blank or only the compass readings?

download

Yes I am.Took a screenshot to show you what it looks like
OK, well it didn't attach unfortunately. So, how long have you had the AC? Did you buy it new? Has it flown ok in the past and what, if nothing, has changed since your last good flight? Have you had a crash?

Ive had the drone for about a year ,bought new ,no crashes . I upgraded to the latest firmware . It flew fine after that.

Ive had the drone for about a year ,bought new ,no crashes . I upgraded to the latest firmware . It flew fine after that.
Until.....? What's the reason you're trying to calibrate the compass? Have you tried calibrating the IMU? And what version of the app are you using?

Everything was fine until last week . I was gonna take it outside . Hadnt used it since the fall,but it was fine then . Was gonna calibrate because it sat for some time . Not sure of the app version,but its the latest
Thanks

Everything was fine until last week . I was gonna take it outside . Hadnt used it since the fall,but it was fine then . Was gonna calibrate because it sat for some time . Not sure of the app version,but its the latest
Thanks
Hmmmmm. So you've done one thing since the fall - you've updated the app? Did you connect to the AC at that time? Do you get any warnings on the app when you connect? Can you start the motors? I guess you could try deleting and reinstalling the app?

I've tries reinstalling the app. And no the motors wont start. Although it sets the homepoint .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj