Impressed with DJI!

Reaction score
Despite reading loads about poor and awful DJI service my own experience so far is very positive. I don't want to put a hex on my Phantom 2 repair as I have not got it back yet and tested it. But the overall handling of the repair was fast and straightforward from DJI NL. My craft developed a faulty motor/ESC after about 18 months but with a fairly low flying time. I was quoted about £200 from the dealer I got it from in the UK. And had to arrange sending it back myself. Or I could have just brought new motors/ESC and fitted them myself. As I am not that skilled at soldering I decided to try DJI direct. They sent me an online form to fill out and arranged UPS to pick up the craft at my convenience to take it to Holland. Today I got a quote for the repair of £195 including new motors/ESC and a new shell which I had not requested. There were a few hairline cracks in the shell.
After the price quoted was a discount of £195, meaning the whole repair and shipping has cost me nothing at all! So you cannot really better that. :) I look forward to getting it back- doing a few tests and get back in the air!!

Reactions: m0j0
Awesome...

Like everything else, people are far more likely to report the bad than the good. Remembering how many million Phamtoms there are out there puts it in some perspective!

The Phantom is truly an unbelievable machine; what would my grandparents have thought to have seen one in action and that ordinary people could afford and fly one. DJI has really done something amazing and for that I am grateful!

Good to hear positive comments in regards to DJI's after sales service.
If this proves to be a trend, would certainly give me the confidence in buying my next bird from DJI.

This is what the repair cost quote from DJI said "
After testing and diagnosing your product, DJI will provide you with the free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished in 2 to 3 working days, then the product will be sent back to you. Thank you for choosing DJI. " :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20