Imprecise Turning

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

so one of the latest things I've noticed is that when I yaw the turning is very erratic.

It's almost like you have to turn in the opposite direction to keep the drone pointed in the direction you wanted to go in. No wind, yaw end point is fine in settings.

Is this normal?

You mean it's hard to keep straight because it's so sensitive? What mode are you in? Sport or P? If your in Sport Mode it's going 40-50mph so default settings for your bird are gonna be very herky jerky at that speed. But you can adjust all your exponential settings in the app to make your sticks much less sensitive for you. You can adjust them for Sport Mode and P Mode and it will save it until the next update sometimes. LOL

It's not just sensitive and is in P mode. It's interesting. It's like you stop turning and it doesn't stop. It keeps on going in the direction that you were turning in

It's not just sensitive and is in P mode. It's interesting. It's like you stop turning and it doesn't stop. It keeps on going in the direction that you were turning in

I have the same issue and it drives me nuts, then you turn the other way to get back into frame and it doesn't stop in that direction when I let off the stick either, WTF??

I've been dealing with this for months, it's very annoying. Some days are worse than others. I kept thinking it was caused by wind, but I don't think so anymore because Litchi can execute perfect and consistent yaws, autonomously.

Something I just realized today, but haven't tested, is the little nuance of when yawing very slightly left, and when you let the stick go, the camera goes back to the right instead of simply stopping. Very annoying. Today I recalled there's a setting in GO4 to enable/disable "gimbal following", or something like that. You know how the gimbal will turn left and right slightly when it's on the ground with left right stick input, this setting disables that. I think I need to turn it off and see how that works. This setting won't solve the root yaw consistency problem, I think, but it contributes to the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr