Important Notice Regarding Phantom 2 Firmware v3.10

Reaction score
There have been a small number of reported issues with the latest Phantom firmware, v3.10. In response to these reports, DJI has proactively suspended this firmware update.

If you already updated your Phantom firmware to v3.10, please reset your firmware to the prior version (v3.08) immediately. To do this, connect your Phantom to your PC, launch the DJI Phantom Assistant software, and follow the standard procedures for updating your firmware. V3.08 has now been designated as the latest version, and your Phantom will be reset.

If you have not yet updated your Phantom firmware to v3.10, and your current firmware version is v3.08, no action is necessary.

If you are running an older Phantom firmware version, DJI suggests that you update to v3.08 now.

Check your firmware status and apply any available updates by connecting your Phantom to your PC, launching the DJI Phantom Assistant software, and clicking “Upgrade”.

iOS Note: Some iOS users have reported issues when using Phantom firmware (v3.08) with the iOS VISION app (v1.0.46). To address this issue, the iOS app has been updated and is now available in the App Store. If you require the VISION app to fly safely, please update to the latest version (v1.0.48) before flying. No update is required for the Android version of the VISION app.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].

Thank you,

DJI

Maybe you can answer this question....why don't you have people besides loyal customers beta testing this **** software that you keep pushing out? I will never upgrade to another firmware....because the current ones I have now work just fine....an ounce of common sense will help you to understand that these issues need to be worked out before pushing it out to the public....

I never update to the newest revisions as they are released.... I wait for all the early adopters (beta testers) to report any issues before i load it on my Vision.

Unless there is some new feature, or you have problems with existing configuration,..why rush to update.

It is beyond my imagination how they do that...
Very unprofessional. But that is ok, they are simply opening the door to competition...
And, hey, they do not answer questions.... If they do it is a very stupid answer anyways...
Here is their respond to the iOS screw-up update that was crashing the app when tilting:
Quote:

Thank you for your email Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

•Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware ( yeah, right... )
•Ensure you are operating your mobile device in airplane mode with all data off (wifi on) ( W.F? )
•Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software
•Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications
•Check the free space on your mobile device, we recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing the issue. ( ???? )
•Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again ( done few times, halloo??? )
•Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app

Why not just provide the earlier version and say I am sorry we boo boo this one and the fix will be available on appworld soon...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4