IMPORTANT "Black Charger" Review

Reaction score
I did a quick "review" of the aftermarket "black" 3 battery charger. This video also contains some _very_ important information on a quick and important modification that I would recommend that everyone do if they are using this charger.

Please feel free to share.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I did a quick "review" of the aftermarket "black" 3 battery charger. This video also contains some _very_ important information on a quick and important modification that I would recommend that everyone do if they are using this charger.

Please feel free to share.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, it's a simple fix. I stumbled over this problem a few weeks ago and the fix via different source, a UK bloke using "Channel G" as his intro. Very clear instructions as well. :)

I guess I should have notified everyone back then.

Informative review. Thanks you!!

I'm terrible with the gauges of wire. I used about the same gauge as what was already on the other prongs. Stepping it up to a thicker wire should not hurt.

Yep, that's all I did. I measured it by eye and used some left over wire from a wiring job I did on my tinny (a small aluminium boat).

70w to charge 3 bats? sounds bad to me, will take forever to charge, we need 100w per batt 300w in total charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic