Immersion,Iosd mini,Gimbal

Reaction score
Just spent countless money on cheap Gimbals(not worth it)on immersion tx,Iosd mini & wires still had no pictures in 6 months!Finally got enough money for Zenmuse(worth it)another immersion tx and no soldier wires x 2 and got everything up & running!!!Save your money get best Gimbal,Monitor,and best every other part first off it will save you money in the end

Just spent countless money on cheap Gimbals(not worth it)on immersion tx,Iosd mini & wires still had no pictures in 6 months!Finally got enough money for Zenmuse(worth it)another immersion tx and no soldier wires x 2 and got everything up & running!!!Save your money get best Gimbal,Monitor,and best every other part first off it will save you money in the end

There's a lot of truth in that statement.

What was wrong with the first Immersion transmitter? Did you get a different model?

Don't know I think adjusting the little tiny,tiny,tiny buttons so much looking for right frequencie might of destroyed it but once I put a new one it worked straight out of package!!So now it all works IOSD,immersion tx & Zenmuse Gimbal with Flysight Monitor

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't know I think adjusting the little tiny,tiny,tiny buttons so much looking for right frequencie might of destroyed it but once I put a new one it worked straight out of package!!So now it all works IOSD,immersion tx & Zenmuse Gimbal with Flysight Monitor

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just make sure you always have a antenna attached to the TX before powering up the P2 or you will be replacing it again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20