image transmission weak signal

Reaction score
is it normal to get an image transmission weak signal at around 700 feet with a p3se ? i upgrade to latest firmware also i apparently purchased it from an unauthorized seller and everything in the box is in Japanese so dji will not activate the warranty i fly at the same location everyday with a p3s and get alot more distance with the standard i use the same phone for both drones can the phone work good with the standard and bad with the se? how to check and see if it is under the faa?

No, it is not normal. But even you bought it from a unauthorized seller and everything in the box is in Japanese then DJI will help you. You have a DJI product.

when i activated it got this message with no warranty doesnt that mean there support wont help either

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171023-205337.png
    Screenshot_20171023-205337.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 486
yes and there not wanting to refund I did take it out earlier today got to over 4000 feet before any signal warnings started

Weak Image Transmission : wheres the image sent to...... is it to the RC then to the tablet thru the Dji Go App that's connected to the drones Wi Fi or is it Right to the tablet ? and what can cause a weak image transmission ?

found the problem to be the version of the dji go app
Glad that you solved the issue......enjoy that great drone flying machine....i flew 2 batteries today and wished i had more batteries maybe Santa will bring me a few more LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj