Image transmission settings problem

Reaction score
Hello! Weird problem here... on both DJI GO 3 and 4 (android) I loose the manual transmission settings when the P4 is connected. Basically I don't see the the channel and the image transmission code rate menu.

Whenever I'm offline (see screen) I see the settings.
e105b3f387cbe23fd7851ad7a9c7f621.jpg

Any ideas??

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bear in mind many settings are stored in the P4. When you fire it they got synch. Basically avoid changing settings off line.
Which country do you have in phone/tablet settings? US recommended to allow channel manual mode.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You have to change the language in your TAB S2 to US English. It is due to the Europe restrictions that it is not possible to change settings. I had the same problem with TAB S 8.4 in the Czech Republic. There is also crack to tune the frequency outside the standard range :)

Reactions: jr257944
You have to change the language in your TAB S2 to US English. It is due to the Europe restrictions that it is not possible to change settings. I had the same problem with TAB S 8.4 in the Czech Republic. There is also crack to tune the frequency outside the standard range :)
It works! Thanks a lot (anyway - I really wonder how You got the idea :-D ), I owe You a brilliant advice. Jan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj