Image transfer

Reaction score
Why are some of my pics taken with my p3s not showing up in the DJI go library, only the flight log?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Because in the library it will hold only up to 720p if video. Are these pics or video. Example high resolution is on the sd card. Hence plug in your cord to sd slot in drone or remove sd and put in card reader. If all pics they should show up. Based on memory or space left on your device.

Because in the library it will hold only up to 720p if video. Are these pics or video. Example high resolution is on the sd card. Hence plug in your cord to sd slot in drone or remove sd and put in card reader. If all pics they should show up. Based on memory or space left on your device.

I don't have much experience with SD cards, how can I transfer the data on them?

Two ways. Your sd card should have came with a reader unless all you have is the one that came with the drone. Get a reader. Any Walgreens or cvs will have. Plug it into memory card reader on computer or usb depending on the kind of reader you have. Drop and drag files over. Or your plug that came with the drone. Plug that in drone and in usb. And transfer files that way. From computer you can get editor and take care of them from there. Especially the ultra high def video. Uhd video. 2.7k or 4K. It will just take some time to acquire all the skills to make quality videos and movies.

Two ways. Your sd card should have came with a reader unless all you have is the one that came with the drone. Get a reader. Any Walgreens or cvs will have. Plug it into memory card reader on computer or usb depending on the kind of reader you have. Drop and drag files over. Or your plug that came with the drone. Plug that in drone and in usb. And transfer files that way. From computer you can get editor and take care of them from there. Especially the ultra high def video. Uhd video. 2.7k or 4K. It will just take some time to acquire all the skills to make quality videos and movies.

Ok thanks Tony!

Just to clarify, the usb goes into the computer and the other end goes into the little plug in on the gimbal?

Just to clarify, the usb goes into the computer and the other end goes into the little plug in on the gimbal?

Yes. That is correct.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl