Image doesn't stabilizes - Black Pearl /Immersion 600Mw

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm having difficulty in getting the image to be stabilize on the BP monitor as you can see in this video: http://youtu.be/SGTVF_eEHzs
I'm using a direct cable to connect the ImmersionRC 600mW to the GoPro, as shown in the picture.

Can you help me with this issue, please.
Thank you,
Regards
Tim

Attachments

• IMG_9743w.jpg
    IMG_9743w.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 604
Check to make sure the camera and monitor are both set to NTSC or PAL.

Also, why are you using that separate black/yellow USB cable instead of the connection on the gimbal? And, what 5-strand cable do you have plugged in to your immersion Tx right now?

Is the top of your Immersion TX missing? I am sure the can and heatsink should be in place, as the TX will suffer from frequency stabilisation issues otherwise.

OI Photography said:
Check to make sure the camera and monitor are both set to NTSC or PAL.

Also, why are you using that separate black/yellow USB cable instead of the connection on the gimbal? And, what 5-strand cable do you have plugged in to your immersion Tx right now?

I've checked and they are both in NTSC. I used this video to assemble the FPV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL8pqtEDuos
Somehow, during the assembly I lost the zenmuse H3-3D's mini usb cable, and so I'm doing a bypass with that black/yellow cable.
Thank you.

noiseboy72 said:
Is the top of your Immersion TX missing? I am sure the can and heatsink should be in place, as the TX will suffer from frequency stabilisation issues otherwise.

The top of the Immersion TX is stuck on the phantom. I think the immersion TX overheats and so it fell from the TX.
Thank you for the advice.

Try changing the dip switches on the TX. I saw a posting in where one guy had the two center switched turned on (or off) and found a Band/Channel that it worked with. However, there have been other reports of ImmersionRC not playing well with the Black Pearl as they are not the same companies. Although some have been successful, this Transmitter only gets you about 2,000 feet. If you need more, you may way to consider a Flysight Black Mamba or Boscam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers