I'm worried about my soul

Reaction score
I caught the flying bug about 2 years ago when a friend invited me to come fly the simulator at cae electronics here in Montreal. At first I was nonplussed until he told me there are people working here for 20 years that even on family day are not allowed to fly these things and I should just shut up and come check it out...

OMG it was so intense trying to land your plane in Hong Kong airport when the weather socks you in and you have to fly through the city instead of taking the ocean approach... Seriously these sims are 100% like flying the real deal and cost delta airlines like 60 million bucks each lol

So I bought a drone and smashed it right away. Then I got better - but was still afraid to fly it beyond los. Then I got more confident still but after awhile I got bored only being able to fly approx 2000 feet away...

So I smashed my drone again - I sent it too high up with too little battery remaining because I needed a thrill but i miscalculated and it fell out of the sky with 0 zero battery left at around 200 feet...

So now I'm getting the itelite antenna that should about triple my distance but I'm worried that in a few months from now I will grow bored againand smash my drone for the 3rd time...

If dji is a drug then I need some rehab -or now that I can soon go a mile in distance will I finally be satisfied? I'm posting in the help section because I think I require some

Reactions: yorlik
It's not your soul you need to worry about!............Get some help before you kill someone....

It's not your soul you need to worry about!............Get some help before you kill someone....
OHMYmyGOD HE CRASHED EVERYONEisGOINGtoDIE!!!!

Rocky, you have absolutely no idea where the OP was flying and where he crashed. Your comment is completely rude and out of line.

lamiker - there are few drone operators who haven't crashed yet, so make the necessary repairs and try again.

OHMYmyGOD HE CRASHED EVERYONEisGOINGtoDIE!!!!

Rocky, you have absolutely no idea where the OP was flying and where he crashed. Your comment is completely rude and out of line.

lamiker - there are few drone operators who haven't crashed yet, so make the necessary repairs and try again.
It was't the fact that he crashed.....it was the attitude towards flying in general. If you read some of his previous posts you might see what I was getting at.
I agree it was rude, but it was also a bit tongue in cheek :D:D

Reactions: SteveMann
Noooo he's right sometimes I can be a bit of an *******...but I bought this thing to fly and that's what I do. I try to avoid people but I definitely do fly over people's houses and highways usually real early in the morning or late at night. I,,'m not to worried about hurting anybody because I like it when my city is sleeping and for some reason things always kinda work out OK for me anyway. I am totally expecting to get like a 1000 dollar fine or something one day but for now when my dogs see me reaching for the controller they know we are going out for a looong time and were all just so happy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20