I'm stoked!

Reaction score
A good friend of mine who is a very well known photographer asked me to get some drone pictures for a project of his. No idea if it pays or not but I don't care because I'm excited to participate! Any tips on still shots with the Advanced?

A good friend of mine who is a very well known photographer asked me to get some drone pictures for a project of his. No idea if it pays or not but I don't care because I'm excited to participate! Any tips on still shots with the Advanced?
firstly, if you care, make sure you ask him to give you credit or put your name in the corner before sending it to him
make sure your exposure is set to manual and you have filters make sure the iso and shutter speed are also set well

I would suggest you to survey the area first to figure out safe and risky areas of flying, make your strategy for taking shots, have some sample shots.

Proper planning pays dividends.

I would suggest you to survey the area first to figure out safe and risky areas of flying, make your strategy for taking shots, have some sample shots.

Proper planning pays dividends.
You took that right out of my head. Completely agree.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik