Im selling if these dipshits are flying them ... :)

GMANNZ said:

I wonder how many people on this forum realize Bruce Jenner is a HUGE, did I say HUGE R/C fanatic! He's been flying R/C for years and is pretty **** good at it. In fact he's better at flying than acting that's for sure! :lol:

Do a Google search on Bruce Jenner and R/C and you'll be overwhelmed with stories and vids.

U.M.

P.S. I can't STAND the Kardashians and wish they'd all fall off the face of the earth, however Bruce is okay in my book... although a little on the weird side here as of late.

Uncle Meat said:
GMANNZ said:

I wonder how many people on this forum realize Bruce Jenner is a HUGE, did I say HUGE R/C fanatic! He's been flying R/C for years and it pretty **** good at it. In fact he's better at flying that acting that's for sure! :lol:

U.M.

I do 1st hand. While I was yanking and banking in my 3D helo days, we actually emailed each other a few times regarding a new helo he was testing. Not only is he an excellent R/C pilot, but real passenger pilot as well!!! Hell of a nice guy too! His taste in women is the only thing he sucks at....
Moose

'...Bruce was seen engrossed in a remote control that looked like a mini-laptop, using it to direct the $1000 Phantom 2 Vision flying camera.', it wasn't a Vision... dumbasses.

:mrgreen:

Cr8tive_leo said:
'...Bruce was seen engrossed in a remote control that looked like a mini-laptop, using it to direct the $1000 Phantom 2 Vision flying camera.', it wasn't a Vision... dumbasses.

:mrgreen:

Just the latest example of why you should never believe what reporters tell you. The basics may be true, but the specifics are routinely wrong! Their goal is a story, not accuracy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues