Im lost

Reaction score
Hi all im a complete noob i bought a dji phantom vision of ebay and think i have a battery fault. Im after your lots expertise please. i charge the batterys which state 100% charged and 99% life left in them, one of them stops charging at 2 bars and the other at 1. I can run them all day long full blast without the propellers on but as soon as they go on and put my finger upwards with abit of strain on it i get flashing red on the front followed by solid red all over. Sometimes it will just cut out and fall to the ground? Unsure what to do and your help would be well and truely appreciated. Also it goes from 4 bars to 1. If its a battery issue its not the end of the world but if its a board etc different ball game. Cheers

Well i cant help you much on the battery issue But i know this from others on this PP site "you should NEVER Ever run the engines at Wide Opened with No props installed !......Them small bearings are going to spin them self to pieces....No props means Extremely HIGH RPM's....the props hold the rpms to a much lower OK level. ( right nigal)

Now i hope that you get some great answers on the battery problems !

Hi all im a complete noob i bought a dji phantom vision of ebay and think i have a battery fault. Im after your lots expertise please. i charge the batterys which state 100% charged and 99% life left in them, one of them stops charging at 2 bars and the other at 1. I can run them all day long full blast without the propellers on but as soon as they go on and put my finger upwards with abit of strain on it i get flashing red on the front followed by solid red all over. Sometimes it will just cut out and fall to the ground? Unsure what to do and your help would be well and truely appreciated. Also it goes from 4 bars to 1. If its a battery issue its not the end of the world but if its a board etc different ball game. Cheers

yep failed batteries, probably not stored correctly

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers