I'm looking to start a small business.

Steve, is it fair to say your perspective is, whether the FAA *wants* commercial work banned (unless you have Sec 333 exemption) is irrelevant because their current rules don't adequately cover action by the law? I have no axe to grind here, I'm just trying to learn this and get the full picture, including the perspectives of many people with more experience than me. [emoji6]

Be careful with the advice you get here. This site has no shortage of self-appointed, home-schooled, fantasy aviation lawyers. Myself included.

Oh, of course. Thanks. Every person has to make his own mind and answer for it. Still interested in what different people's perspectives are. And I'm not really convinced that the strict conservatives in the group are necessarily right on this topic. This topic has been very muddled by vague definitions and publicity put out by FAA. The more I read (not just in this forum, or other forums for that matter), the more I perceive that what the law wants, what the FAA wants, and how people interpret them, are not the same thing!

Josh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj