I'm guessing this is not correct?

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440374361.346192.jpg

Huh?

That wire in the top left of the battery box. I was told there is a usb in my 1.1.1 version but can't find it.

Where would I find the usb on the phantom 1.1.1?

There should be a gray USB 2 cable inside the battery compartment unless this is used unit and it has been modified. Tried to find a video but not having any luck finding one for the P1.

It has to be tucked out of the way to get battery in so it's easy to just see wires and not recognize it. Sometimes you may have to use a wire with a hook end to pull it out if it's pushed back too far.

See if you can trace that cut wire that don't look good . Maybe pop the top get a better view that sorta looks like it just cut what's up with the stains have a hard landing ? If that is it you can replace it

There should be a gray USB 2 cable inside the battery compartment unless this is used unit and it has been modified. Tried to find a video but not having any luck finding one for the P1.

This is used. Maybe it has been modified. So those wires that look cut in the photo (top left of battery compartment) are normal?

See if you can trace that cut wire that don't look good . Maybe pop the top get a better view that sorta looks like it just cut what's up with the stains have a hard landing ? If that is it you can replace it

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440379747.392209.jpg

Pretty sure this is the same wire ( came in the box). The cut wire goes towards the front and plugs in to a square box.

Been awhile since I've been in my P1 but like above that wire looks like the on for the controller not sure if it is the same .
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440381113.144297.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl