I'm getting this same problem.....

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be80_obWC3E&feature=youtu.be

This is not my video, but just imported three videos I shot with my GoPro Hero3+ black edition, fitted on my P2 with H33D Gimbal and Anti-Interference board fitted, and have this exact same problem with the loud whining/beeping noise. Any ideas, this is annoying considering my P2, H33Dgimbal, GoPro, and FPV kit, all set me back over £1000. Not the quality I expected.

Thank you for the reply and explaining what the problem is. It's not good enough from DJI to be honest, the gimbal on it's own is worth well over £200 and the hassle of editing all this stuff out shouldn't be needed. My gimbal seems to working OK at first glance, though there is a slight tendency for it to point the GoPro a few degrees to the left, but sometimes this doesn't happen so not sure what that's about. That noise is irritating though, does anyone have a solution to actually fix this so I don't have to constantly edit each video.

The solution by duccio here --> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19936 worked for me and also cleared up my FPV video. The silly little USB connector is the culprit, it is a pain in the butt and a bad engineering design by DJI.

babryan said:
The solution by duccio here --> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19936 worked for me and also cleared up my FPV video. The silly little USB connector is the culprit, it is a pain in the butt and a bad engineering design by DJI.

This clears the sound problem which people experience? That's just referring to video which isn't an issue for me.

babryan said:
I had the humming buzzing sound and this fix did get rid of it.

Thanks, glad to hear this might fix the issue. Do you mean the whining/buzzing noise that is only really audible on playing the video, a problem at the start and end and masked during the flight?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik