If you've ever crashed...Don't give up.

Did anyone else get a 2+ min movie trailer ad? with no skip... Didn't even make it to your video.

Yeah I crashed when I flew my syma x8c crash multiple times and it always flew afterwards. Shame not all quads are built like them. But after crashing and destroying my race drone I did question whether or not I wanted to fly anymore, I stopped flying for about 8 months then I got back into it, because I still had that feeling that I couldn't shake, I wanted to fly so I started again. I do think this hobby is a rich mans hobby IF you crash alot.

Yeah I crashed when I flew my syma x8c crash multiple times and it always flew afterwards. Shame not all quads are built like them. But after crashing and destroying my race drone I did question whether or not I wanted to fly anymore, I stopped flying for about 8 months then I got back into it, because I still had that feeling that I couldn't shake, I wanted to fly so I started again. I do think this hobby is a rich mans hobby IF you crash alot.
Yes, I leaned to fly with the X8C, it's one heck of a bird. Spare parts are numerous and cheap. I got so used to crashing and repairing it that I became quite the thrill seeker. The X8C, for the price, is amazing.

Thought I'd post a little inspiration about the worse thing that a lot of us have been through. The Crash.

Frederick Hagan
Thought I'd post a little inspiration about the worse thing that a lot of us have been through. The Crash.

Frederick Hagan
Wow Frederick Thank You! Had my 1st crash into a pinetree today. Learned not to fly under things if about to go into RTH. Rookie!!! Your vid and attitude cleared my head. You have a new subscriber, thanks again!

Reactions: fhagan02

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj