If you weren't getting a Phantom.

Reaction score
I've never had an RC flying anything, but decided to get a quad because of built-in stability for a beginner like me. There are so many choices out there and I tend not to believe the seller and how great their product is so I'll ask you guys who have the experience. If you weren't going to buy a DJI product, what would your second choice be? Right now I really don't care about a camera, just want a stable craft (large or small) so I can learn to fly it without GPS helping me, but protected somewhat from making a slight over-correction that would result in constant crashes. I'd like to spend somewhere around $600.00 for the craft and radio.
Appreciate all advice.
Thanks

If $600 is your budget than you might as well put it into stocks. Yes you can get a Phantom for under $600 and it will be the best thing that you can fly for that money. The problem is that you will then want to add a gimbal, batteries, propellers, and other stuff. That $600 that you put down will balloon to $1500 easily and you won't realize it.

Buying a RC aircraft like the Phantom is like throwing money into a hole in the sky. :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav