If you loose video signal, will it start back recording?

Reaction score
Will it created another file. I took the one below. Noticed it wasn't long enough, and sure enough there was another video. Did I hit the stop, then record button twice?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: JohnnyB
video length is limited by the file format of the card and the cache size you have set

video length is limited by the file format of the card and the cache size you have set

Yes. But, if you loose the signal, and it comes back, are there two video files.

Will it created another file. I took the one below. Noticed it wasn't long enough, and sure enough there was another video. Did I hit the stop, then record button twice?

Awesome to catch a sparing match on video... I like it

Losing signal would have no effect on video recording.
Is the first file 4GB?
The Phantom will create video files up to 4GB and break the recording when you get to 4GB and start a new file.

I got it now. THANKS

Those two files can be seamed together in editing and you won't lose a frame when recording with P4P. That's an improvement over P3P an P4 cameras that would lose a few frames of video between each 4MB file.

With the green screens, that video looks like your cached 720 resolution video, not the SD video. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Bad Brad
With the green screens, that video looks like your cached 720 resolution video, not the SD video. Am I wrong?
Not certain if I understand you. This is all new to me. First time I ever down loaded, sorry, uploaded anything to YT. The sd on the screen was 4K. The editing is new to me too. I was totally lost, but not for long. I had the video cached set to 8mb. I was thinking part of the green screen was because I was low, and in the trees. Had to go up at times to stop it. I was 17 feet in the trees for a lot of it. At 5.8. I did not edit the video. Help me out a little.

Not certain if I understand you. This is all new to me. First time I ever down loaded, sorry, uploaded anything to YT. The sd on the screen was 4K. The editing is new to me too. I was totally lost, but not for long. I had the video cached set to 8mb. Help me out a little.
He is asking if the video came from the sd card in the drone.

4k is on the sd card, uou need to take to your computer, tgen youcould see the real video.

So it has to come off the card? Didn't know that.

I don't remember reading any of this any where. It certainly didn't look like 4K either. Good thing I got you guys.

Got some coming. Some 32 and 64, type 10, with a high write speed. I'll be playing with that card tomorrow, thanks to you.

I need to get this down by summer. Moose are a dime a dozen up here in the winter. Got some Beluga whales I want to do a video on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31