If it wasn’t for bad luck.

If the gimbal functions operate, your power supply is fine. The antenna is the source for telemetry. The ribbon cable is easily damaged. After that, if the video doesn't work, then suspect the camera.

Yep the ribbon cable ripped at the camera when in snapped the arm. So until I get the arm and cable I won’t know anything so I just took the entire gimbal system including the board off for now. She flies. Just no info on app which is fine. I’ll just make sure no long flights so I don’t go low on battery.

Greetings….I personally never use the land button, mainly because I want all the feeling of maneuvering, making my landings super smooth and just basically “feeling it” Just my 2 cents….Good luck✌️

Reactions: MTO and WV. Rootman
$289 USD and would still need to get the kit from the first screenshot you sent for another $40. Here’s to hoping the camera’s not busted but took a shot so who knows. If it comes down the needing all of it I may just try to find another P3 deal and either keep this one for parts or fix it later and have 2 to fly. Maybe I could get the wife into it. ?
Airdrop,
Where in NC are you located? I have a P3S that I've not been using. No batteries since they work on the SE but I'm sure it would be less expensive than the prices you've quoted. Drop me a PM and we're can exchange numbers.

I'm curious as to what controller allows the left stick (throttle) to "lock down" thus causing the DJI drone to crash into the ground. Every drone controller I've ever seen or used always springs back to neutral position (hover) when released. I would think that any throttle stick that locks in the down position would be dangerous to say the least.

I'm curious as to what controller allows the left stick (throttle) to "lock down" thus causing the DJI drone to crash into the ground. Every drone controller I've ever seen or used always springs back to neutral position (hover) when released. I would think that any throttle stick that locks in the down position would be dangerous to say the least.
The P3S controller left stick locks down, but you can easily remove the little metal piece inside so that it no longer does this. @msinger has detailed instructions on his site here on how to remove the throttle lock.
I have removed mine.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic