If I sell one of my P3's- what do I need to do....

Reaction score
To clear off any fight data that connects the drone to me?
Is there anything I should do to transfer ownership?

Also, I've had a new shell put on from a repair, how do I determine the serial numbers of the drone and camera (or gimbal)?
Whoever I sell it to will need that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

To clear off any fight data that connects the drone to me?
You can clear the data from the removable memory card, but you cannot clear the flight logs from the Phantom's internal memory card.

how do I determine the serial numbers of the drone and camera (or gimbal)?
The new owner can find the Phantom's serial numbers in the About section of DJI GO or in the flight logs.

Last edited:
I thought that was the serial number of the controller. I'll look again tomorrow, but I've looked there in the past & was not finding the drone's serial number.
Not saying you're wrong, just that I couldn't find it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Right -- DJI GO will show you the serial number of the flight controller. You can find the following serial numbers in the flight logs:
  • Aircraft
  • Camera
  • RC
  • Battery
The Phantom's serial number is also on the outside of your Phantom box.

Thanks. I'll check the logs.
Question on that- since I have 2-P3's, and mostly just fly one, if I take the spare out for a flight, will the logs in my DJI account be differentiated in any way so I can tell what flight if from which drone?
Using the same iPad to control both- also will I be able to tell easily which flight is from #1 drone or #2?

All of the flight logs are displayed in the same list in DJI GO. After opening the desired log, you'll be able to see the aircraft type and name at the top, left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31