If I plan to commercially service my p3p for work...what is the first step I need to take?

Reaction score
I know this question is redundant at this point, but what do I need to study, what exactly do I need to take, and where do I need to go to get legal for drone work? I'm located in Irvine, CA, so any help is greatly appreciated. I'm looking to get this done as soon as possible because this line of work seems fun.

Hi Dude so you think the work might be fun...!, I think you will find that it is very hard work, very competitive, and not so lucrative until you get well up the ladder, but hey good luck with it.

what do I need to study, what exactly do I need to take, and where do I need to go to get legal for drone work?
You have a bit of homework to do.
Start here: Fly for Work/Business
The new rules for commercial use are called Part 107 and if you search the forum for 107 you'll find a lot of material..

Reactions: tml4191
Hi Dude so you think the work might be fun...!, I think you will find that it is very hard work, very competitive, and not so lucrative until you get well up the ladder, but hey good luck with it.
Hey,

The work aspect of it will definitely push me to develop drone skills. Thank you though for the heads up^

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl