Identifying battery

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question but i didn't number my batteries so now don't know which came with my p4 and which was the one i bought a few weeks later. How can i work this out as one battery came up with a cell fault a while back (only happened once when i put sd card in drone without turning it off) i need to know which is which as they came from seperate sources.

Probably a dumb question but i didn't number my batteries so now don't know which came with my p4 and which was the one i bought a few weeks later. How can i work this out as one battery came up with a cell fault a while back (only happened once when i put sd card in drone without turning it off) i need to know which is which as they came from seperate sources.

I'm pretty sure you can check the flight logs either in the app while connected to the P4 or upload them to healthydrones.com and see how many times that certain battery has been cycled/charged. The higher number will be the original battery.

Reactions: joet
Healthydrones can do just that, and ID them by serial number. I have mine labeled on the bottom with the Healthydrones battery number for easy reference.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj