Id like some honest opinions about this clip I made..

For me... I stopped watching after 30 secs. The shots do not focus on anything or tell a story. Why would I want to watch non descript pictures tinted a weird colour. The fact that you used this odd effect suggests to me that you shot the footage and thought well it ain't very interesting what can I do with it?

You are only ever as good as the last video you made and the trouble is when you post videos like this people will say to themselves "after the last one, thanks but no thanks" and won't bother to look at your latest epic.

The fact that your camers is bolted to a Phanton does not automatically make an interesting video or clip. Before you take to the skies have an idea of what you want to shoot and the story you want to tell.

Sorry, I don't like being negative but you asked for honest opinions.

I tend to agree with the comment above....also the distance you are from what I guess was your focus building never really gave you the impression that it was the focus of the story. Also you want to try to get different angles and high and low shots. I'm not claiming to be a master but I got the same advice as what was given above when I started. I'm not saying I do it right all the time either....but I know what to try to do lol.

I'm not trying to beat you down...only trying to help make the things you do better.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic