Iceland

Breathtaking! fantastic video... and great music as well! I love Iceland!

Beautiful, and great job filming with the phantom. :cool:

two thumbs up!

Splendid work. One of the best videos I've seen on this forum. I've been to each of the waterfalls and so envy and appreciate the perspective you were able to get with the P2V. I particularly liked the view into the crater of the volcano.

By far the most beautiful phantom footage I have seen.
What a fantastic place, and I thought all it had was ICE.

Wow, cool video and a really good job done! Camera angles are all perfect... How long did it take you to put together, filming and editing? Also what did you use to edit? Did you apply any filters to the footage or is it raw?

4,700 views! You put an add somewhere lol?

Hi,

Great video... this is exactly the reason why I'm looking at purchasing a phantom, I do a lot of hill walking in the national parks in the UK and want to view areas that I have walked from the air as I think this will look stunning. Could I ask what spec of phantom/camera/Gimbal/fpv etc you used to create such fantastic footage?

Thanks

Thanks,

HSR, for filming, just two and half days, it was a very very short trip.And for editing, one and half days.
For edit I use fcpx.No filters and not raw.

Pico, it´ s a phantom2, it´s a gopro hero3 black edition,1080 and 60fps zenmuze h3-3d, for the fpv I use a glasses fatshark dominator, for the tx imersionrc 600 mw.

Thanks
Nigeljf, I use the medium settings for my Gopro to avoid the worst of the fish eye effect.Perharps you are in wide settings.

Youmdingding, The entire trip took 3 days ( 2,5 days exactly) We crossed a lot of kilometers of the road to see the largest glacier in europe , jokulsarlon. We also visited golden circle and Thingvellir.And return at reykjavick for the airport for Bordeaux in France. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik