IACRA Exam searches

Reaction score
Going on almost 35 hours for me and no record of exam yet. How long has it been for you?

Post here when you see yours.

Finished at 0930 EDT on Monday and just checked - no joy! looks like they will be taking the 48 hours or longer!

I was on the phone for a while yesterday with their tech support and they have been bombarded with IT issues.

Fortunately most of them were more of the "I've locked my account from too many failed log-in attempts" but they are suffering growing pains just like the rest of us. Keep in mind that the IT Dept for this project isn't very large so a few of them are supporting a LOT of us.

Mine just showed up. Took the test yesterday afternoon. So a little over 26 from exam to posting.

Reactions: Falcon900 and joet
Mine just showed up. Took the test yesterday afternoon. So a little over 26 from exam to posting.

MINE TOO!

EDIT: And submitted.

PLEASE NOTE: Your temporary Remote Pilot certificate will be available in IACRA in approximately 2-4 business days. You should log into IACRA and look for the green “Temporary Certificate” button in the Existing Applications section of the Applicant Console. You will also receive an email from the Airman Registry when the temporary certificate is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon900
Mine just showed up...took the test @ 10 a.m. yesterday. Hadn't checked since earlier in the afternoon as I had some meetings but it is there now and just finished the application and electronically submitted it.

Mine showed up as well.

Finished the application, but clicking the "Sign Pilot's Bill of Rights Acknowledgement" button at the end, does nothing and the "Sign and Complete Application" button is greyed out.

Any thoughts?

Mine showed up as well.

Finished the application, but clicking the "Sign Pilot's Bill of Rights Acknowledgement" button at the end, does nothing and the "Sign and Complete Application" button is greyed out.

Any thoughts?

Yes, it issues a pop up for you to click a sign button. What browser are you using? I used Windows 10 Explorer for mine with pop ups enabled.

It took almost 48 hours to get mine.

If you are having issues, check to make sure the way you filled out the IACRA application Name is the same Name you gave the school where you took your test.
Now to just wait for the TSA screening. Then i get my Temp.

It took almost 48 hours to get mine.

If you are having issues, check to make sure the way you filled out the IACRA application Name is the same Name you gave the school where you took your test.
Now to just wait for the TSA screening. Then i get my Temp.
I noticed in 107 that the TSA check is "Automatic" That must mean the computer system check and either issues an OK or reject based on what they have in that system for the applicant.

I noticed in 107 that the TSA check is "Automatic" That must mean the computer system check and either issues an OK or reject based on what they have in that system for the applicant.

yes your background check is being run as we speak. Hopefully the line to get through security will be shorter than if you were at SEATAC or LAX. I wonder is my TSA Pre-Check will make it go faster. hmmmmm

Anyone else have their status change? Mine now says "Transferred to Registry" with today's date. Something happened, but I'm not sure what. Getting closer perhaps :)

Yes! Just checked and mine is there too. Maybe today we will be legit?

So... The big question... Will we be considered "pilots" by our manned brethren?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes! Just checked and mine is there too. Maybe today we will be legit?

So... The big question... Will we be considered "pilots" by our manned brethren?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The FAA doesn't seem to have that position. The FAA has invested a lot of resources into creating the pathway, so like or not, here we are. I think the educational aspect is very positive for the industry as a whole.

I also have transferred to registry as a new status. No idea what this means.

I don't either, but I just talked with a guy that took his test on Monday afternoon and he had his temporary by yesterday morning. I can't image what the difference is b

Based on what I can tell from "google", the next step might be "Received by Registry" and then "Accepted by Registry". The part I don't understand is how some applications are being processed faster than others. I talked with a guy who took his exam at around the same time as me on Monday, and he received his "temp" yesterday morning. I don't think it's TSA related (in my case anyway) ;-).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.