I wonder why...

Reaction score
...the status line for the NAZA Assistant for the Phantom shows MC OUTPUT OFF when the Phantom is connected, and MC OUTPUT ON when nothing is connected? The more I think about it, the less sense it makes... it's a real distraction after a while!

thats letting you know that the main controller ie the radio is not connected,, naza assistant does that for you so that when you do the controller advanced calibration you dont have to turn the radio off for ten minutes as it advises. also for saftey so you dont accidently take off.

toolman2a said:
thats letting you know that the main controller ie the radio is not connected,, naza assistant does that for you so that when you do the controller advanced calibration you dont have to turn the radio off for ten minutes as it advises. also for saftey so you dont accidently take off.

Sorry, I read your reply a couple of times and I still don't get it. Specifically... why would it say its ON when nothing is connected?

I believe he is saying that when the Phantom is hooked up the Naza Assistant disables the Motor Controller output (thus OFF) so that you can't accidentally take off while tethered via USB to your computer.

pwright said:
I believe he is saying that when the Phantom is hooked up the Naza Assistant disables the Motor Controller output (thus OFF) so that you can't accidentally take off while tethered via USB to your computer.

Yes, that part I understand. It's merely a safety alert then. And that's why it is flashing in red.

Thank you both!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.