I want what I want - battery

Reaction score
I have always wanted to post this. And now even though this has been around for some time, it's still worth checking out. When you think of spending the amount of money we do for P3 batteries, you'd think the batteries would be something a lot more along the lines of what is seen in this video below.

I know I would like at anytime to pick up my battery and see it's complete details prior leaving the house to go somewhere to fly.

What was that battery displaying so many details?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I remember those, almost bought some until DJI changed the firmware to make them incompatible.

I have two of them for my P2V but mine are not by Bangood, they are by Venom. I absolutely love them. One is 5400 mAh and the other is 6000 mAh (stock DJI Vision battery is 5200). Both are fabulous. The only thing they are missing is the auto-discharge.

You know, somebody could invent something that works almost as well. Just plug the battery into a compatible plug which connects to a digital screen giving us all the pertinent info. Come on. What's the hold up?

Last edited:
You know, somebody could invent something that works almost as well. Just plug the battery into a compatible plug which connects to a digital screen giving us all the pertinent info. Come on. What's the hold up?
I know, right?

What would be really cool if all of that were seamlessly integrated into our existing remote control / FPV device, perhaps even using the aircraft itself (into which the batteries fit quite nicely)!

Nah ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik