I want to sell my Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
I have had it for 2 months. Its awesome. Hard case, prop guards, 2 batteries, Carbon fiber props, the works...

I just want the P4. Anyone know of a good forum or site I can sell it and get maximum value? Not sure I want to put this on ebay. Any advice?

Attachments

• P3pro_small.jpg
    P3pro_small.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 843
post it up in the for sale section here.
you will never get back what you put into it.
keep it and just buy the phantom 4 and be done with it than you can have two to fly.
I have two PP and love them.

how much you asking

where you located

You should get at least:
600 for used P3P
50 for additional used battery
50 for case
10 for prop guards

Total: 710 minimum

Brand new is available for 799 with free shipping

Yes, the sale price on the site is for no accessories. this has everything you would need.
I would like to get 900 for it if possible.

You should get at least:
600 for used P3P
50 for additional used battery
50 for case
10 for prop guards

Total: 710 minimum

Brand new is available for 799 with free shipping

50 bucks for a case? lol... if you can find them like this for 50 bucks, I'll buy 5 from you today.

here are some more pictures

Attachments

• Batteries_small.jpg
    Batteries_small.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 687
  • Drone on case _small.jpg
    Drone on case _small.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 860
  • RC_small.jpg
    RC_small.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 737
Just list it in the classified section and see what you can get. If you're hoping for $900, I think you're going to be disappointed unless you find an uneducated buyer that still thinks he has to pay $1000 or more just for a new P3.

If you don't mind the trouble, part out the group on eBay or even here. You will often get more if you part out the various pieces.

If you don't mind the trouble, part out the group on eBay or even here. You will often get more if you part out the various pieces.
I agree, just the batteries would sell for a decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

post it up in the for sale section here.
you will never get back what you put into it.
keep it and just buy the phantom 4 and be done with it than you can have two to fly.
I have two PP and love them.
curious as to why you want two, I have only got one set of hands... you? lol

Reactions: dommycork
I second what dtokez has asked. I see many posts on this forum where people say they own 1 x P3A and 1 x P3P or 2 x P3A/P3P and i have always wondered what the point is in spending an extra $1000 or so to buy something you already own.
I mean I can understand if you are made of money and buy a Mercedes and a Porsche as they are 2 different cars, but what is the point in buying 2 identical (or almost identical) drones??

I have 2. A P3A and a P3P. Bought the P3A direct from DJI for 8 bills. It had issues and was sent back for fixing only after 2 days. While it was out, an opportunity presented itself for me to obtain a P3P (brand new) and all I had to invest was 4 bills. So I did. Now I have 2. Still unsure what to do with the P3A, give it away or let my granddaughters fly it.

And I have flown both at the same time by myself.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As for why you need 2? I guess many here could come up with different reasons. Right now, I like having the 2nd one so if I want to go out with friends/family, they can fly WITH me and not just stand there watching.

50 bucks for a case? lol... if you can find them like this for 50 bucks, I'll buy 5 from you today.
My feeling is that no one wants to buy a used case as that needs to be sanitized ...I may be wrong...but those were the minimum prices that you will definitely get. Don't mind it, thats the way things sell in the market. P3 is the main object, all others are accessories.

used case to be sanitized? I got the case from Amazon less than 2 weeks ago... its spotless! This is a really good deal man. Like I said, its bran new everything. I just got it! It basically more than half off as it stands with everything I have put into it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic