I want me an fc40

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm looking to get myself an fc40, but here in the UK they appear to have ran out, on Amazon, Maplin and where I found them cheapest, Tinydeal.
On eBay there are literally two second hand at the prices of a brand new unit only a month or go!
What's happened? Discontinued?
I'm gutted!
I hate to say it but also, is there equivalent copter, for the same money? For features and value,I haven't found anything!
Thanks!

Try the Walkera QR350 It has similar stuff. If I can get my Alien home build off the ground I'll sell you my FC40 ...LOL.

Just wait awhile a replacement will be out soon.

It was £350?

I was originally going to buy mine from a place called MarionvilleModels(.com) for £360. But they ran out of stock and told me there will be no more. I paid £370 on Ebay. No big deal for me, lol. Now it's going up though. If you REALLY want one, buy ASAP as I think the price will continue to rise!

I sold mine a few months ago and got £400 for it on ebay.

Moved over to the P2V+

Maplins told me they where getting stock in yesterday when I last asked, I would also ring and see which individual stores have stock as prices are only going up, I believe the camera company went bust.

Chrisxr2 said:
Maplins told me they where getting stock in yesterday when I last asked, I would also ring and see which individual stores have stock as prices are only going up, I believe the camera company went bust.

Exactly what I heard. Hey maybe I heard it from you! If you really want one and Maplins just aren't cutting it, check out that link of mine. I got mine from that seller.

I got one in the Black Friday sales from the London cameta exchange for only 300 pounds, was a lucky boy indeed.

AAh. I'm gutted. I was about to buy a £350 second hand one with 12month warranty from Maplin but I missed out by about 5 mins I swear! Now you can only get them for about £390 on ebay, with no warranty! Bidding is about £350+ pre-owned on ebay too.
Really really gutted! Looks like I'm not going to get one! At one point I saw them selling for £309 on a website too!!
Is there no way of making my own set up for similar money? All I want is FPV & GPS Return to home with a decent camera range and the FC40 just fits exactly what I want at a really good price!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20