I want goggles but I'm pretty much broke...

Reaction score
I would like to try goggles with my P3A but putting down $700 for DJI goggles and an HDMI accessory is out of the question. I want decent video, nothing really fancy, and a dependable set of goggles that will give me a few years of worry free service.

Is that a pipe dream?

You can find some less expensive goggles here. $300 is about the cheapest you'll get in the door for goggles that connect via HDMI.

Reactions: phantom3intennessee
You can find some less expensive goggles here. $300 is about the cheapest you'll get in the door for goggles that connect via HDMI.
Msinger do you have any knowledge on goggles for people who wear glasses ideally varifocals. Any with room for glasses or facility to add your own lenses..

Msinger do you have any knowledge on goggles for people who wear glasses ideally varifocals. Any with room for glasses or facility to add your own lenses..
The DJI set allows the use of 'on your face' glasses.
dji-Goggles-13.jpg

Some goggles will hold dioptric lenses inside. (these are FatShark's)
Unknown.jpg

I don't have varifocals, but my glasses worked well with the DJI Goggles. Some of the other goggles can be modded like @LuvMyTJ showed above.

Reactions: Lurch953
Don't know you needs which kind of goggle, but if you need FPV goggles, Sinopine sells products on Alibaba $ 150 - 150

If you wear bifocal or progressive lenses, you will not be comfortable using them with any of the FPV goggles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20