I Want a Drone?

I want to buy a drone for beginners. I have an iphone 3, 4 and 4s. Will one of these work with a drone?
If you can find my fly away Phantom 3 you can have it. My son lost it because the phone turned off and it went off on its own. It gained altitude as well despite the come home being pressed.
So i will never use the phone carrier again as it was that that depressed the off button on the phone.
So bought a Phantom pro model now and a 7" android screen and new carrier.
Fingers crossed. But back to your question DJI Phantom 3 is about the best in my opinion as they do everything for you Take off land altitude hold just by letting the toggles go. They are quite cheap to buy now too. As they have been superseded. They take great video and stills cannot really fault them. Does what it says on the box

I would also agree that you should start with something inexpensive just to learn some of the in's and out's of flying. You WILL crash your first drone and probably crash it multiple times while you're learning to fly it. I have a still fly (indoors when the weather is bad) a Holystone H160. It should work with any of those IPhones but double check with Holystone. The drone is about $80, comes with a controller and is VERY durable. During the course of learning to fly it I must have crashed it 50 times, no broken propellers, no cracks in the body, camera still works and it's still flying as stable as the day I first got it. This is not a GPS drone, battery life (you get two batteries with the drone) is about 6 ~ 7 minutes (each battery) and it's very responsive. Of course the camera is just basic "stuff" but it does take video (720P) and photographs. Even though it's easier to fly a GPS drone I would still recommend starting with something inexpensive versus risking going through the learning process on a drone that cost a few hundred dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31