I stopped upgrade on RC and link lost

It is a Phantom 3 Professional and I was upgrading it as requested from the DJI GO app: but after a few minutes that nothing was running I have switched off the rc. Now I'm unable to connect it to the aircraft. Can you help me?

yes.
go to this site and download 1.3.2 zip and format a USB key (any size) with FAT or FAT32 and extract the zip file to the USB key (it will be a bin file)
then turn off the controller, plug the USB key in the back of the controller and turn it on, wait until it stops beeping and the blue blinking
light turns green. turn the controller OFF.
now plug your device in (have it connected to the internet) and turn the controller ON.
go to GoApp and upgrade to 1.6.0

link for the 1.3.2 zip file is here:
Phantom 3 Professional - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI

yes.
go to this site and download 1.3.2 zip and format a USB key (any size) with FAT or FAT32 and extract the zip file to the USB key (it will be a bin file)
then turn off the controller, plug the USB key in the back of the controller and turn it on, wait until it stops beeping and the blue blinking
light turns green. turn the controller OFF.
now plug your device in (have it connected to the internet) and turn the controller ON.
go to GoApp and upgrade to 1.6.0

link for the 1.3.2 zip file is here:
Phantom 3 Professional - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI
Unfortunately when the rc is switched on, the led first is solid red and then blinks red after a few seconds: what does it mean?

Last edited:
bin file on FAT or FAT32 formatted and inserted in the back of the USB in the controller?

This is p3p anyway if it has a usb port.. but you can force it with
c1+c2+right click wheel+play all held while power on rc..

In my experience it didn't turn the light blue at all like it should.. it gave no indication of doing anything that caused me to do it many times, give up, go to bed and wake up with fw downgrade complete.

So the light is supposed to change but is not reliable.

Solved: with DJI helpdesk I've made a lot of procedures but the winner is listed below (I've also made the "four fingers" maneuver (c1+c2+record button+right wheel+switch on the rc-so called "hard reset").
First tap and hold the "cap" icon in upper right corner for ten seconds al least
Second: downgraded the RC to 1.5.80 version and installed it
Third: switched on the RC and upgraded to 1.6.0. on request of DJI GO (warning: only when installation finishes the upgrade is complete and you have to restart the RC)
Least but not last: switched off and then on the iPhone!
The link is finally established and all works fine (four hours later!)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj