I smell Anti-Dronests (BBC Report)

As in many other things , there are laws and regulations and for those who do not comply are penalized. And if these regulations need to be improved so that they do , but I hope the newspapers or the authorities to stop with this news as if the drones are weapons or the owners are all bad people. If on a highway a driver follows in the opposite direction can cause a serious accident , but the fault is not of the car or of all the other drivers but only the driver who caused the accident.

Reactions: BigAl07
My only question is to your comment, "quick to take the opinion from the few and ignore the many!"

Which is the few and which is the many?
If you put that quote in the context of the post.. I'm sure you could work that one out?! ;-)

If you put that quote in the context of the post.. I'm sure you could work that one out?! ;-)
Well obviously I couldn't or I wouldn't have asked. o_OKeep in mind when I read it originally it was "in the context of the post" so apparently I'm lacking in the grey matter area needed to fully understand the meaning.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.