I see so many guys posting and asking why their Phantom crashed

Reaction score
I see so many guys posting and asking why their Phantom crashed, or wont take off, or why this light is on.. And I'm wondering if everyone knows about this free resource. airdata.com I mean Its FREE. why would you not use it? If everyone did use it..the Posts would change from Why, to Hey Here is what happened.. Be careful guys. Dont make my mistake. If thats not enough.. Right now if you register you get 2 free weeks of the Pro acct.. upload all your back flight logs...Most folks will be surprised how many small issues they have run into.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I see so many guys posting and asking why their Phantom crashed, or wont take off, or why this light is on.. And I'm wondering if everyone knows about this free resource. airdata.com I mean Its FREE. why would you not use it? If everyone did use it..the Posts would change from Why, to Hey Here is what happened.. Be careful guys. Dont make my mistake. If thats not enough.. Right now if you register you get 2 free weeks of the Pro acct.. upload all your back flight logs...Most folks will be surprised how many small issues they have run into.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Airdata and Phantomhelp are the two primary resources for decoding the mobile device text log files. They are both used extensively by members of this forum. However, simply converting the files and viewing the information displayed on the website(s) often does not explain events without further analysis of the detailed output.

It may not be a complete solution.. But it certainly gets closer to a solution if members posted their results for either website. instead of just posting "Help I Crashed"

It may not be a complete solution.. But it certainly gets closer to a solution if members posted their results for either website. instead of just posting "Help I Crashed"

Typically someone responds with a link to one or both sites, and then the log gets posted. What's harder to get is the much more useful DAT file from the aircraft SD card.

Reactions: WingmanDigitalMedia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers