I really need your help About GPS

Reaction score
Hello, I have P3 Adv. I am using Ipad2, without sim card. After 400m, its disconnecting. I cant go far.. Maximum is 400M.
Please help me whats the problem
I have several questions

1) So what do you prefer? is it about my area or there is a problem? if i order external GPS, Will it fix my problem or not?
2) if I use simcard, will my problem fix?
3) if I use ATTI, after 400m will my connection again lost?

Hello, I have P3 Adv. I am using Ipad2, without sim card. After 400m, its disconnecting. I cant go far.. Maximum is 400M.
Please help me whats the problem
I have several questions

1) So what do you prefer? is it about my area or there is a problem? if i order external GPS, Will it fix my problem or not?
2) if I use simcard, will my problem fix?
3) if I use ATTI, after 400m will my connection again lost?
Ceekfade, I don't think you have a GPS issue. When you say it disconnects, what do you mean? Are you losing your video or is the controller disconnecting and the bird returns home? What kind of environment are you flying in? Give us as much info as possible.

Well After 400m it says Weak signal and directly disconnecting from control.. no video shows etc..
And its coming again automaticly home point every time.

so After 400m fly away, i always lose connection , it says first Weak connection then 3-4 seconds later its disconnecting with my remote control.. and its coming automaticly to home point.
Its my second day with phantom:( getting crazy

Well After 400m it says Weak signal and directly disconnecting from control.. no video shows etc..

so After 400m fly away, i always lose connection , it says first Weak connection then 3-4 seconds later its disconnecting with my remote control.. and its coming automaticly to home point.
Well, it returning home is a good thing anyway. What environment are you flying in and what position are the controller antennas in?

Also, what is your altitude when it does this. Try taking her a little bit higher, that will give you a better angle to your controller.

Just realized that is 400 meters, so about 1,300 feet. That may not be a problem depending on where you are flying. If you are in any sort of populated area, you need to go out to a more open space and see if you get better distance when there is no/less interference. Often flying in a different direction from the same launching spot can make a big difference.

Well I have tried with 2 different posiiton for antenna
One position was steep
Second position was threshold
Nothing changed..
Well in my are there is a no big buildings and There are tree but not much
I have never tried Atti i cant control with atti mode, i am afrading if i use atti maybe it will not come to home point I want to gps mode :(
Do you think is it about ipad? if I use any cell, there will be any difference?

and if it fly height like 125M , After 125M Connection again lost with Gps. is it normal? Only height

RC antennas should be vertical, flat side facing the bird, and parallel to each other (not in a V position).
upload_2016-5-21_18-56-55.png

Hello yes I am trying always same location.
I have never tried in another location.
Okay, I will try in another Location. I have one more Question.

if I use Atti mode, it will still go to 400m or more than 400m? I am scaring when i use atti, because i cant control :) and I dont know if connection lost, maybe it will not return to home point

I dont think atti mode is going to change your range at all

I see, so if i use any cell, another phone, any external GPS, Nothing will change..
Thanks for all your answers.. I will try in another Location and let you know, is there any difference or not..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj