I pod mini 2

Reaction score
Vision app not available at App Store when using ipad mini.
Work around?
Thanks
HD

Last edited:
I use an iphone 6+ to fly my P2v+. The app is available on iphone, but not on ipad.
Mr barefoot what device do you use?

There's no iPad version of the Vision app. You have to use the iPhone version which works just fine.

You might need to make sure in your search on the iPad App Store that you are not searching for "iPad Only" apps. Then it should show up.

Hi there, I use an iPad mini with my Phantom 2 Vision plus and the DJI Vision app works great. I found if you open the app and go to settings, then scroll down to "FPV" Mode and disable it the gimbal becomes more stable, so when you change the direction of the drone the view looks a lot more stable. Also in the FPV Mode section it explains the reasoning behind what happens when you do disable that setting. I hope this is of some help to you. Regards Ian.

Hi there, I use an iPad mini with my Phantom 2 Vision plus and the DJI Vision app works great. I found if you open the app and go to settings, then scroll down to "FPV" Mode and disable it the gimbal becomes more stable, so when you change the direction of the drone the view looks a lot more stable. Also in the FPV Mode section it explains the reasoning behind what happens when you do disable that setting. I hope this is of some help to you. Regards Ian.
Thanks Ian, I'm in the process of installing an Inspire tablet holder. When finished. I'll apply your advice.
Thanks again.

Hi, Like I said I find the app great on my iPad Mini, and you can see a difference between the two FPV settings. So you go and enjoy your Phantom 2 vision plus because I certainly do. Best regards Ian.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj