I passed the course p3s gimbal school of hard knocks.

Reaction score
It requires you to:

Systematic follow power source to isolate problems

Know all wires, function and voltages

Master operation of volt ohm meter

disassemble gimbal multiple times to acquire full knowledge of wire and screw placement

Watch hours of videos from proven experts in a classroom situation

Culminate problem solving skills. Example: problem vs all possible solutions

Remove, replace transmit and receiving antennas

Familiarity with removal of drone housing and proper connection placement

PASSED
I'm addicted to my p3s.
I flew my p3s yesterday for the first time since 5/18 with no problems or gimbal sake. I have a lot of videos I want to make. The way things are going, I would like to film some places before they get shut down. Today I'm resting from outpatient surgery. No biggie. BUT, I'm back in the saddle again.
Now it need to learn how to master photoshop. I can't operate the small version very well.

It requires you to:

Systematic follow power source to isolate problems

Know all wires, function and voltages

Master operation of volt ohm meter

disassemble gimbal multiple times to acquire full knowledge of wire and screw placement

Watch hours of videos from proven experts in a classroom situation

Culminate problem solving skills. Example: problem vs all possible solutions

Remove, replace transmit and receiving antennas

Familiarity with removal of drone housing and proper connection placement

PASSED
I'm addicted to my p3s.
I flew my p3s yesterday for the first time since 5/18 with no problems or gimbal sake. I have a lot of videos I want to make. The way things are going, I would like to film some places before they get shut down. Today I'm resting from outpatient surgery. No biggie. BUT, I'm back in the saddle again.
Now it need to learn how to master photoshop. I can't operate the small version very well.

Congrats. Glad to hear you are flying again!

Now first, recover and get well soon. Reach out and we will get together and fly.

Blessings,

edspilot

Congrats. Glad to hear you are flying again!

Now first, recover and get well soon. Reach out and we will get together and fly.

Blessings,

edspilot
Thanks. Looking forward to it. I wanted it to fly on my trip to Lancaster, Pa. Tuesday and the following week to Mi. I hope to do Valley Falls soon.

Wow WV.Rootman thats intense training..the only way i can relate to that is doing a new shell replacement for one of my phantoms..nothing like pulling the guts out of it to see how it works..lol and may you have a speedy recovery.

and yes did ribbon cable replacement on the gimble...now that was a challenge..could not have done it without the WONDER of the internet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen