I pad mini 4

Reaction score
Will the I pad mini 4 with 32gb of memory work with the Phantom 4. I can buy a refurbished one off ebay for 279.00. I am sort of looking at the dji spark. I guess for sure it would work with it.

Will the I pad mini 4 with 32gb of memory work with the Phantom 4. I can buy a refurbished one off ebay for 279.00. I am sort of looking at the dji spark. I guess for sure it would work with it.

I use an iPad mini 4 with the phantom 3 pro and phantom 4 pro. I also have an iPad Pro 10.5, which I prefer to use these days, because of the brighter and larger screen, but I do still carry and use the mini 4 as a backup to the pro. In all honesty, the mini 4 is getting a little long in the tooth, and I suspect it won’t be too long before the dji apps will start to struggle on the mini 4.

Dang. Are you going to have to buy a new pad every year? Maybe the mini four will last for a while. Does the amount of memory make any difference. Thanks for the inform information.

Does the amount of memory make any difference.
RAM and Processor speed are the preference. It does not really matter what on board memory the device has.

Reactions: JoBe
I like how I can fit it in my jean pockets for carrying. I personally have used Mini 3 wifi and Mini 4 celullar. No problems so far. Prefer the 4 for doing waypoint missions and photometry.

I use a Mini 4 with my P4A and am happy with it. Get a shroud. For me the Mini 4 has a big enough screen and isn't too big to be a handling problem when you take on hand off the controller to tap the screen.

Just got my hands on a used cs 7.8 ub.
Heavy little bugger. As soon as I fired everything up and took off, I started thinking about the mini. Need a bit more time to sort it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik